Noise and Odour

If you are being affected by unreasonable and excessive noise from a commercial premise such as a pub, shop or construction site, there are steps you can take to get it stopped. Firstly, if it is appropriate, speak to the person causing the noise. In most cases, if you ask politely, they will stop.  If your requests to stop causing noise nuisance fail, you can report the nuisance to the council.  Where we are unable to help, you can take out a Magistrates Court Order to get the noise stopped.