A Children’s Centre provides families with children under 5 with access to a range of services in their local area including:
- Childcare for children 0-5 years old
- Play activities for children
- Family support like parenting classes, family learning or first aid training
- Information and advice on benefits, work and training
- Health services for families, like breast-feeding support, counselling or diet advice.
There are 13 Children’s Centres in Reading. To view the activities available at a particular centre, please click on the relevant name below.
Following the recent Ofsted inspection of the East Reading children’s centres, we have published an action plan.
If you do not know which centre is your local centre, please call 0118 937 6545. Alternatively, click on this link and enter your address to find details of this and other services in your local area.
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks